|Da Qing Ye- Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity
HT, LU, ST (9-15g)
Da Qing Ye - The Duck King Yeah
The duck king was a hot blooded bird who led
his flock from the toxic desert to a new blotch
of land that was far less toxic.
But later in life the duck king wasn't careful and developed a drinking
problem (cc: SP/ST deficient cold)
English Name: isatis leaves, indigo woad leaves
Pharmacuetical Name: Falium Isatidis
Properties: bitter, very cold
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
|reduces skin blotches
|clears heat; relieves toxicity
Da Qing Ye Actions and Indications
- Clears heat; relieves toxicity (wind heat in warm-febrile
diseases or epidemic febrile outbreak; epidemic toxin or any severe
febrile disease affects people regardless of constitution; fire toxin
anywhere in the body especially throat and lung; heat toxicity invading
qi and blood)
- Cools blood; reduces blotches (skin eruptions due
to heat in the blood; bleeding due to heat; psoriasis, eczema with hot
skin lesions, damp-heat)
- (cc: cold from SP/ST deficiency)
- (cc: sulphur allergy)
- Pharmacologically Da Qing Ye has a strong antibiotic and antifungal effect. It has been shown to inhibit cancer in mice, and it has a mild anti-inflammatory and ant-pyretic effect.
- Patients who are allergic to sulfa drugs (sulfonulureas and sulfonamides)
may be allergic to da qing ye.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2024 Square Root Computers Inc