Gui Zhi Tang - Cinnamon Twig Decoction (for Tai Yang W-C deficiency
... use this Fm when defensive qi is strong (Aversion to cold, fever, headache, P: floating)
... use this Fm when the nutritive qi is weak (sweating, P: slow)
... use this Fm when there is disharmony of LU and ST (sneezing, nausea)
S(ratio of gui zhi to bai shao is 1:1)
$99 - 5 year Membership
of 2 Formula stories aren't free - so Sign up HERE!
Premium Features Include:
- Ability to Modify and Save the Herb Stories that you don't like -
personalized to YOU !!!
- Modify and Save Actions, Indications, Contra-indications, and more!
- Unlocks Access to ALL hidden herb stories and formulas stories
- Intead of banner ads, you will see PHOTOS of the herbs! (great for Herb
Lab identifcation and review!)
- Access the Shang Han Lun study pages! (Shang Han Lun: simplified)
- Access to the updated NCCAOM board exam formula study pages!
- Access to learn the CC: pregnancy herbs QUICKLY and EASILY
- Access to all hyperlinks on the SYNDROMES pages
- UNLOCKS more than 50 FORMULA Stories
|King: Gui Zhi
Minister: Bai Shao
Assistant: Sheng Jiang, Gan Cao
Guide: Da Zao, Gan Cao
Cautions / Contraindications:
1) forbidden in exterior excess w/out sweating
2) avoid cold raw food, cloying food, liquor, and sea food